Community Christmas Market
COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS MARKET
7 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Waterhouse Center in Kennebunk
Karen Creamer: Selling and signing "One Brave Thing" book
Kimberly McLaughlin: Selling and signing "Come Running When I Call" book
Nancy Poli: Selling kids Christmas bracelets, boys and girls names and their meanings, dog & cat Christmas decorations (wooden)
Peggy Kerschner: Selling tumbled "sea" glass jewelry by recycling glass in a rock tumbler using sand and salt water. Necklaces and earrings are wire-wrapped using sterling silver wire and hung on cotton cords or sterling silver chains. I hand painted gift boxes and cards to compliment my jewelry. Also hand-knit scarves and hand warmers.
Terri Coldreck: Selling photo greeting cards and aromatherapy, oils, sprays
Karen Paro: Selling recycled bags
Bernadette Henry: Selling hand-crafted garden ornaments of ceramic and clay
Kelly Wood: Selling crochet items: hats, scarves, mittens
Jennifer Bishop: Selling handmade dog bows
Peter Brown: Selling artisan furniture & other fine woodworking items
Tina Orfe: Selling wool mittens
Sheila Kahler Nelson and George LLC: Selling fine teas
PET LOVERS MARKET
7 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Weirs Buick GMC in Arundel
Arundel Historical Society
Ben’s Fight, Inc.
Jen Richardson Photography
Kennebunkport Historical Society
Kidz and Kritters, LLC
Lucky Pup RescueMaine Dog Magazine
The Community Christmas Market will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 26, at the Waterhouse Center on Main Street in Kennebunk. Open ice skating with a DJ spinning Christmas tunes will take place at the same time, and the downtown tree lighting – followed by more ice skating – starts at 5 p.m. Sponsored by the Town of Kennebunk, and the Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel Chamber of Commerce, the event will be a fun and successful day for all.
The open-air market is designed to be like those found throughout Iceland and Europe, so crafters are encouraged to use greenery and other holiday decorations to make their booths festive.
• The COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS MARKET hours are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. p.m., no matter the weather. Please bring a tent or canopy if you need one.
• Set-up of your space can begin as early as 7:30 a.m. All spaces must be set up by 8:30 a.m. NO SPACE CAN BE TAKEN DOWN BEFORE 2 p.m. Doing so will prohibit you from participating in future events.
• Please check in with the volunteer on site to find out your location before setting up.
• Transporting goods to and from spaces is the responsibility of the crafter.
• Signage for your space is allowed and encouraged, but in your space only.
• Parking to unload is allowed both on the street in front of the pavilion and in the lot behind. Please move your vehicle to the back lot BEFORE 8 a.m.
• The cost of your 10’x10’ table space is $30 – paid in advance. All payments, and this completed form, must be received by Nov. 12 (you can call 967-0857 after that date to check to see if there are any openings). A confirmation will be emailed as soon as payment is received if an address is provided. Preference will be given to hand-made crafts. Vendors will be chosen by a committee to best represent local offerings.
• If we sell-out before this date; your payment will be returned to you, unless you want to be added to our wait-list.
• Limited electricity is available to crafters on a first-come, first-serve RSVP basis.
• Craft market participants are responsible for their own table, tent and signage. Each craft market participant agrees to set-up and break-down their space on the day of the event, as well as help event organizers by managing any trash generated by their space.
Please complete this form and include with your payment – please print clearly.
Please make checks payable to the KKA Chamber of Commerce (PO Box 740, Kennebunk, ME 04043).
Crafter’s Product Description (photos are encouraged and can be emailed to email@example.com):
Crafter’s Mailing Address:
Crafter’s Phone Number (in case of changes the day of the event):
Crafter’s Email Address:
FOR MORE INFORMATION: (207) 967-0857