Village Art Walk
Village Art Walk continues Dec. 9
The Village Art Walk is made possible by the generous sponsorship of The Historic Inns of Kennebunkport (1802 House Bed & Breakfast, Captain Jefferds Inn, Captain Lord Mansion, Inn at English Meadows and the Maine Stay Inn) as well as Salt & Honey, H.B. Provisions, Hurricane, Pedro's and Old Vines.
2. Morph Gallery & Emporium: 155 Port Road, Lower Village, Kennebunk. www.morphgallery.com / (207) 967-2900.
Paint, print, fabric, clay
Writings (are authors artists?)
Morph - offering more.
3. Sue Rioux Designs: 180 Port Road, Lower Village, Kennebunk. (207) 229-7017. Sue Rioux Designs is a working studio and gallery creating limited-edition and one-of-a-kind glass kaleidoscopes.
4. The Sharpe Gallery: 21 Western Ave., Lower Village, Kennebunk. www.TheSharpeGallery.com / (207) 967-6331. Original art with an emphasis on abstract and impressionist works in various mediums from a unique blend of emerging to well-established, distinguished artists.
5. Maine Art Paintings and Sculpture: 14 Western Ave. Lower Village, Kennebunk. www.maine-art.com / (207) 967-2803. Year-round display of paintings and sculpture by more than 30 artists, with a knowledgeable staff that can assist and offer a wide array of art-related services.
6. Mast Cove Galleries: 1 Mast Cove Lane, Kennebunkport. www.mastcove.com / (207) 967-3453. One of Maine’s largest group galleries featuring works by 76 artists located in Kennebunkport’s historic section, one block from town.
7. Wendy Webster Good Fine Art, The Port Gallery: 11 Ocean Ave., Kennebunkport. www.wendywebstergood.com / (207) 229-3167. "The Port" offers a unique collection of "local made" arts and crafts and featuring works of art. The gallery has monthly shows featuring local artists.
8. Landmark Gallery: 31 Ocean Ave., Kennebunkport. www.landmarkgallery.net / (207) 967-0020. Representational art gallery in a restored firehouse specializing in original, one-of-a-kind marine subjects, plus landscapes and florals, sculpture, hand-crafted jewelry and other unique items.
9. Robert Paine Gallery: 42 Ocean Ave., Kennebunkport. www.wrobertpaineart.com / (207) 967-2104. Maine’s accomplished illustrator, art director and teacher paints the people, places and things of New England using, watercolor, egg tempera and oil.
10. Chris Becker Gallery: 127 Ocean Ave., Kennebunkport. www.chrisbeckerphoto.com / (207) 967-0069. Art gallery featuring contemporary fine art photography. Open edition prints and large limited edition works in museum quality production available.