Exploring Your Benefits
Wednesday, April 6: So you're considering joining the Chamber! Or even better, you've joined the Chamber! Now what? Come learn all the benefits of membership and ways to leverage specific opportunities for your specific business. We'll discuss membership details such as making your Chamber webpage shine; volunteer and participatory options in professional, community and networking events; newsletters and Chamber communications; press opportunities; social media opportunities; and our "Connecting Community" philosophy and mission here at the Chamber and how. 6 p.m. at the Chamber, 16 Water Street.
Greater Online Presence
- With an average of 6,674 unique visitors a month, the Chamber website, www.gokennebunks.com, gives your business greater online visibility and drives visitors directly to your business website.
- Promote events, special offers, news and employment opportunities through the Chamber’s website, e-newsletters and social media.
Our Online Audience
Average Monthly Page Views……………….…..38,890
Average Monthly Unique Visitors……………..6,674
Average Number of Pages Viewed…………….4.56
Average Time Spent On Site………………………2:58
- The Chamber provides cost effective opportunities for you to advertise your business throughout various mediums, including the “Experience the Kennebunks” guide book (70,000 distribution), “Maine Invites You” travel publication (300,000 distribution), “Maine Beaches” publication (65,000 distribution), Chamber map (13,000 distribution plus downloadable from website), website and e-newsletter.
- Event package sponsorship opportunities are available to give your business maximum exposure at Chamber sponsored events.
- Chamber participation in trade shows, conferences and associations represents the area and member businesses.
- Destination marketing initiatives to drive tourism and visitors to the area.
- Exclusive opportunities to host Business Before Hours and Business After Hours events. Hosting these events allows your business to participate in the program, be a presenter and/or promote your business.
- The Chamber promotes and helps coordinate ribbon cutting ceremonies for member businesses.
- Directly target the more than 70,000 annual visitors and new residents, who request the “Experience the Kennebunks” guide book, by promoting your business with a complimentary listing in this publication that is distributed at over 150 high-traffic locations throughout the Northeast and Canada including visitor centers, Amtrak passenger terminals and Portland International Jetport.
- Display and distribution of your brochures, event posters, menus, business cards and marketing materials at the year round visitor center in downtown Kennebunk and seasonal visitor kiosk in Lower Village.
- The Chamber helps generate leads and profitable business for members. A national study by The Schapiro Group found consumers are 63% more likely to buy from Chamber members.
- On average, the Chamber receives 75 calls each week from individuals living in the area, relocating and planning visits. Callers typically request referrals and information for area services. The Chamber provides referrals for all business sectors, including hotels and inns, restaurants, financial institutions, and services such as attorneys, dentists, medical professionals, realtors, electricians and pavers. As a member, your business is referred and contact information shared for inquiries related to your business.
- With a diverse membership of over 400 businesses and growing, Chamber events provide the opportunity to engage, interact and connect with other members. Members range from large corporations to sole proprietors, from manufacturers to specialty shops and everything in between.
- Invitations and discounted tickets to Business After Hours networking events.
- Exclusive opportunities to respond to RFPs for Chamber events.
- Invitations and discounted tickets to Business Before Hours, seminars and educational workshops that provide valuable resources and learning opportunities. Seminars address a range of topics, including current trends, marketing, public policy issues, technology, and legislative changes affecting businesses.
Community & Advocacy
- The Chamber advocates, educates and works on behalf of the business community in the Kennebunks and Arundel and supports economic development and success of member businesses.
- Membership gives your business representation on local, state and national levels.
- Comprehensive savings through member only Group Purchasing Program for health insurance.
- Discount program for merchant services.